A hunter can kite Drakkisath by enabling [Aspect of the Cheetah] and pulling him with [Distracting Shot]. Another distracting shot may be fired once the hunter reaches the end of the bridge.
How do you kite Drakkisath?
A hunter can kite Drakkisath by enabling Aspect of the Cheetah and pulling him with Distracting Shot. Another distracting shot may be fired once the hunter reaches the end of the bridge.
How do I get to General Drakkisath tank?
The main tank should be facing one way with no one next to him against a wall and the offtank should be against the other wall. The Melee DPS should be behind drakk at all times. When the Main Tank is Conflagged the offtank should taunt him off.
How do I get into UBRS?
How To Get to UBRS
- The Alliance will fly to Thorium Point in Searing Gorge or Morgan’s Vigil in Burning Steppes.
- The Horde will fly into Kargath in Badlands, to Thorium Point in Searing Gorge, or to Flame Crest within Burning Steppes.
What level is general Drakkisath?
General DrakkisathRaceBlack dragonspawn (Dragonkin)Level60 EliteReactionAlliance HordeAffiliation(s)Black dragonflightЕщё 6 строк
Is Upper Blackrock Spire a 10 man?
Upper Blackrock Spire was originally the 15-man part of Blackrock Spire; in Patch 1.10. 0 it was converted into a 10-main RAID; in Patch 4.0. 3a it was converted into a 5-man dungeon.
What does kiting mean in wow?
The act of kiting is a combat tactic of a player character keeping a mob or another player at a certain distance, usually out of melee distance but within ranged attack, and luring the pursuer toward your direction while dealing damage at the same time. Shamans can kite mobs with their Frost Shock. …
How do you beat General Drakkisath heroic?
- You need to have Doomsayer and not have Majordomo in your opening hand. …
- Play Doomsayer on turn 1.
- On his turn General Drakkisath won’t play minions. …
- His Mindgames will pull the only minion in your deck, Marjordomo Executus, which will be killed by your Doomsayer in the beginning of your turn.
How do I get general Drakkisath’s demise?
2. General Drakkisath’s Demise is the final quest of an Alliance Only two-part series begun by looting General Drakkisath’s Command from Overlord Wyrmthalak in Lower Blackrock Spire. To complete General Drakkisath’s Demise, players must slay General Drakkisath, the final boss of Upper Blackrock Spire.
Where is Overlord Wyrmthalak location?
Lower Blackrock Spire
Can you enter UBRS without key?
Of course, you cannot just stroll into Upper Blackrock Spire, or UBRS, without a key. And this key, it is actually The Seal of Ascension, requires a series of quests be completed before you are set posses it and can enter UBRS.
What level is UBRS?
To get the key for Upper Blackrock Spire you have to complete the quest “Seal of Ascension”. You have to be lvl 57 to get the quest. The pre-quest for Blackingwing Lair can be obtained by killing the quartermaster, to the right of the entrance, down the hall and to the left. He will drop a note that starts the quest.
Do I need to be attuned for UBRS?
No attunement needed for BWL (or MC for that matter) to zone in through the UBRS/BRD portals. Attunement only provides you with a second, easier-access entrance. Worked the same way in Vanilla. Only limitation for BWL UBRS access is the player limit for UBRS.